Generator installation is one of the services provided by Connect Services in Brisbane and surrounds. Our electrical teams are proficient and experienced in delivering tailored solutions to meet your electrical needs, and options within these packages can range from refurbishing your existing plant and equipment or designing something completely new for your unique needs. We focus on key factors such as increasing existing power capacity and maximising efficiency, impacting on your bottom line and increasing your productivity and profit.
Our team are experienced in a multitude of areas including:
- Co-generation and tri-generation power sets, transfer and control technologies
- Engineering and control instrumentation
- Generator maintenance.
- HV and MV generators, switchgear and cabling
- Solar power generation
- Standby emergency power generation
- UPS power generation
Power generator installation
Our experience in power generation spans many years and our specialist team has significant experience in the design, installation and maintenance of diesel generators. Contact us to discuss options for your diesel powered generator needs.
Our qualified electrical team is fully trained and accredited to install and maintain a wide range of generator models. We can assist with diesel engines, co/tri-generation systems, switchboards, fuel storage, automatic transfer systems, exhaust systems, generator control systems and acoustic design. We are an independent supplier and installer, meaning we are able to access equipment from any and all generator manufacturers, ensuring you benefit from flexible, custom-built generator sets.
We operate 24/7 across all of Brisbane, providing generator service when and where you need it. In addition to crisis response, we work to provide programmed generator maintenance and testing, ensuring continuity of power supply so that unplanned power outages don’t negatively impact on your business.
Talk to us about our generator design and installation capabilities for power generator sets ranging from 4kVA to 3000kVA, which include:
- automatic synchronising systems
- diesel, gas, bi-fuel, co-generation and tri-generation power sets
- HV and MV switchgear and transfer and control technologies
On the generator maintenance side, we can provide:
- programmed scheduling (combining our expertise with manufacturers’ recommendations for best practice)
- engine oil testing and analysis
- fuel quality testing and treatment
- load bank units for testing generators, UPS units, switchgear and battery autonomy
Please contact us to discuss your generator ideas and needs. We’re happy and available to help.